Due to the cross-cutting nature of fiscal matters and thanks to our specific approach to the needs of the cases we are dealing with, we acquired a solid national and international clientele.
Our main interlocutors are primary banks, financial intermediaries, insurance companies, management companies and undertakings for collective investments, private equity firms, trusts companies, industrial companies involved in different sectors, bank foundations, social security entities, pensions funds, as well as non-commercial entities and individuals with significant assets.
Over the years we have developed and today we continue to maintain stable relationships with leading Italian law and tax firms, including colleagues specialized in other sectors, as well as with foreign correspondents, operating both in Europe and other jurisdictions.
Our activities include:
– drafting of pro-veritate opinions related to complex issues concerning income taxes, indirect taxes, property taxes, excise duties, tax incentives and abuse of the law;
– assistance during investigations, financial inspections and tax audit;
– assistance during the pre-litigation phase and in tax settlement procedures;
– representation of the taxpayer in the proceedings before the Tax Courts, the Supreme Court, the Constitutional Court, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Man Rights;
– technical advice in criminal proceedings concerning fiscal and economic crimes;
– assistance in the extraordinary transactions aimed at corporate reorganization and management of generational handovers;
– assets and inheritance planning and management for individuals both in domestic and international perspective;
– drafting and submitting legislative proposals on behalf of professional and industry associations and other bodies for institutional relations;